No need to choose between style and protection: the Kask Urban LifeStyle bike helmet combines both
Made in a semi-artisanal way in Italy , the Kask Urban LifeStyle is a concentrate of design and technology that will delight demanding urban cyclists .
The outer shell is made of silk-film Polycarbonate . The interior lining is made of CoolMax® anti-perspirant fabric.
Available in a wide selection of very elegant colors , the Kask Urban LifeStyle is a top-of-the-range helmet intended for everyday use in the city .
The Kask Urban LifeStyle is an iconic model. Combining Italian design and luxury materials, it has established itself over the years as the benchmark for high-end urban bike helmets.
Comfortable, the inner foam is covered with a washable CoolMax® anti-perspirant fabric.
To ensure that riding in hot weather is always a pleasant experience, four transverse vents have been sculpted on the top of the shell.
The chinstrap is made from vegetable tanned leather.
To protect you from the elements and insects, the Kask Urban LifeStyle has an adjustable and removable visor.
To protect you from the sun and add a little touch of elegance, the visors for Kask Urban Lifestyle are also available in a smoked version and a mirror effect version .
Finally, to protect you from the frosts of winter, a merino wool under-helmet cap is available
Detailed specifications of the Kask Urban LifeStyle bicycle helmet:
- Shell Material: Polycarbonate
- Inner material: Polystyrene
- Lining Coating: CoolMax®
- Chinstrap material: Vegan leather
- Weight: 390 g (in size M)
Kask Helmet Size Guide:
The size of Kask helmets corresponds to your head circumference! Take your head circumference with a tape measure, placing it just above the ears and noting the size in centimeters.
| Kask Size
|| Head circumference in centimeters
|| 48 to 58
|| 59 to 62
- A well-fitting helmet should not exert uncomfortable pressure points around the circumference of the skull.
- The helmet once in position and attached must not move excessively
- The chinstrap and buckle must not impede the free movement of the neck
Kask Urban LifeStyle Color Guide:
Due to the artisanal nature of Kask production, depending on the arrivals, it may happen that the names written on the boxes do not always correspond to the commercial name sent by Kask. They are sometimes written in Italian or English.
To help you find your way around, here are all the colors available with the two denominations when this is the case:
- Avori | Ivory : A very light shade of ivory. Close to off-white
- Camel | Metal Brown : Caramel shade available in matte or glossy version.
- Argentina | Silver : Silver color available in matte or shiny version
- salvia | Sage : A bright green quite close to the green of the flag of Italy
- ardesian | Slate : A slate shade with a vintage look
- onic | Onyx : The classic glossy black
- Charcoal | Anthracite : As the name suggests. Available in matte or glossy version
- zucherro | Sugar Paper Blue : A bright, very lightly saturated blue
- English Green | Metal Green : Classic shade inspired by the very famous British Racing Green
- Champagne | Champagne : Warm and elegant shade. Bubbles not included
- Red : Brilliant red The color that will make you go the fastest
- Petrol Blue : Very elegant metallic blue color
- Bordeaux : A color close to a good 10-year-old Chianti
- Old Pink | Metal Pink : A very girly shade of metallic pink
- Olive Green : A very military olive green available in a matte version only.
The color of the chinstrap straps is light brown except for the following versions: Red: Black | Aqua: Black | Zuccherro: Dark Brown | Silver: Black | Argento Mat: Dark brown | Olive Green Matte: Black