BeastyBike was born from a common passion for cycling, web design and business management.
UNDERWY, legal name of BeastyBike was created in 2013 in Paris, by Yves and William. The idea was to create a website around design lighting for bicycles, by unearthing unique products around the world. The enthusiasm aroused by our activity led us to think a little bigger, by adding to our catalog parts for singlespeed fixies that William was used to tinkering with.
Guillaume, web design expert, arrived in 2014 to create what BeastyBike is today: an e-commerce site that aims to be modern, ergonomic and functional.
Based in Paris, we felt a customer need to create a physical store in addition to our BeastyBike site. This is where our first " Swallow By BeastyBike Shop" was born, in the 15th arrondissement of Paris , in October 2014.
Gradually, we increased the size of the store and our range of products.
With constant but careful development, the UNDERWY network has been enriched over the years by:
- L'Hirondelle By BeastyBike Shop Bordeaux , in the Chartrons district, opened in May 2016
- L'Hirondelle By BeastyBike Paris République , in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, opened in December 2017
- L'Hirondelle By BeastyBike Shop Meppel , in a very beautiful village in the Netherlands, opened in January 2018
- L'Hirondelle By BeastyBike Tours , in the nerve center of the city, opened in April 2019
- L'Hirondelle By BeastyBike Paris Corvisart , in the 13th arrondissement of Paris, opened in November 2020
Since September 2020, the offices have been based in Castagniers on the outskirts of Nice in the south east of France. It is here that WEB orders are managed (preparation and shipping of orders, customer service), that the BeastyBike site is administered, etc.
The objective of BeastyBike and Hirondelles today is to satisfy all urban cyclists, by offering them a maximum of articles around the city bike (urban bike, electric bike, city bike accessories, etc.), that we strive to choose with the greatest care, at competitive prices. Our catalog is constantly evolving according to the latest trends that we discover by browsing international cycle fairs.
We are also always attentive to the advice of our customers, who are the first concerned by the daily use of our friends the bikes.
Description to come